If you have a construction project that requires the removal of large amounts of waste, then you need to consider grab hire. Grab hire is a service provided by waste removal companies that allows you to have a large vehicle come to your site and remove all the waste quickly and efficiently. This is a much better solution than trying to do it yourself or hiring a skip, as it saves you time and money.
So if you’re looking for a quick, efficient and cost-effective way to remove waste from your construction site, then grab hire is the answer. But what is grab hire? And why do you need it?
Grab hire is a type of construction equipment that is used to move heavy loads or debris. It consists of a bucket or platform attached to a hydraulic arm, which is operated by a control panel. Grab hires can be used for various tasks such as excavating, loading and unloading materials, and clearing sites.
There are many benefits to using grab hire, including:
1. It’s quick and efficient – Grab hire vehicles can clear large amounts of waste in a short space of time, meaning your construction project can keep moving forward without delay.
2. It’s cost-effective – Hiring a grab truck works out cheaper than hiring skip bins and paying for waste removal separately.
3. It’s environmentally friendly – By using grab hire, you can avoid sending waste to landfill where it will release harmful greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Instead, your waste will be taken to a recycling centre where it will be dealt with responsibly. So if you’re looking for an easy way to remove waste from your construction site, make sure you consider grab hire!
4. Cost Saving – grab hire can save up to 50% on the price of a skip.
5. Reliable – a skip has to be emptied within seven days, so a waste removal company can be relied on to get the job done properly.
Is Grab Hire Cheaper Than A Skip?
Grab Hire is more cost-effective than using a skip, and they are available for many different types of construction sites. As well as being an easy way to remove waste, grab hire also offers a better solution when you have a lot of waste.
For example, a skip may only be able to take away a small amount of waste at a time, whereas a grab hire can take away a large amount at once.
With a skip, you’re going to have to dig through the rubbish, lift the waste onto the skip, and then move the skip back to the rubbish truck. With grab hire, the driver simply drives to your site, removes the waste, and then drives away.
How Many Tons Can A Grab Lorry Take?
There are various sizes of grab lorries available for you to choose from, so you can choose a size that fits your project.
Most grab lorries can take up to 16 tons of waste, and most can be hired for anywhere between one day and one week.
Construction projects can create a lot of debris and waste. This is where grab hire comes in – it’s a type of waste removal service that can quickly and easily get rid of all the rubbish from your construction site. Grab hire is an efficient way to clear away large amounts of waste, and it’s also much cheaper than hiring a skip.
Grab Hire is easy to use and has a number of different options for you to choose from. Visit our website to try out Grab Hire and find out what it’s all about!